Clement James Centre
- Clement James provide three programmes here at the Venture Centre:
- IntoWork (a multi-stranded programme of support for those who are long-term unemployed);
- Communicate (an adult learning programme, providing 13 ESOL and basic skills courses);
- Advice & Guidance (one-to-one support and coaching for adults dealing with a range of personal and professional issues).
- A multi-stranded programme of support for those who are long-term unemployed
- Wednesdays from 12.00 to 2.00pm; Thursdays from 1.00 to 4.00pm
- Contact Howard Taylor on 020 7221 8810
- HealthWorks is a health partnership project led by Dalgarno Neighbourhood Trust in a unique voluntary sector consortium of three community anchors and seven BME organisations.
- The organisations in the partnership will enable this project to have enormous reach into a wide range of BME communities, especially targeting the most disadvantaged individuals in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- HealthWorks is designed to enable individuals to access mainstream health services; enable individuals to improve their own health; increase preventative healthcare; offer volunteer opportunities & training as Health Champions, and develop community capacity.
- Contact Karen Satterthwaite on 020 8969 6300 or email email@example.com
North Kensington Women’s Textile Workshop :
- A women’s-only group which develops skills in textiles, sewing and garment making.
- Thursdays between 10am and 3pm (term time).
- Contact Esther Ngo Mangoung on 07903 382094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A user-led charity enabling retired older people, from 50 to over 100 years old, to sustain their physical and mental fitness, maintain active lifestyles and develop new and stimulating interests.
- Contact Catherine Pymar on 07905 934758 or email email@example.com